I’ve never really used Subversion’s web interface before, since I’m normally checking out or committing revisions from the command line. However, this morning I wanted to browse quickly through the entire repository tree, so I opened what I thought was the right page. The title read:
repository – Revision 404: /
Oh, 404. The standard “page not found” error.
I went straight to our Knowledgebase to figure out the correct address. I had it right; I just happened to commit revision #404 immediately before I opened the site for the first time, and Subversion was helpfully pointing that out.
That’s just awful timing.